CONTACT Cathy Hadd
With Sales and Marketing executive leadership experience, Cathy joined the Real Estate world with a bang. She specializes in strategic marketing plans, with proven techniques for home-owners or buyers wanting to list or purchase the perfect home. Cathy puts her client’s needs and wants first – guiding them through every step of the real estate transaction from the contract to close. It is so important to listen, to care and to be accessable: ensuring the customer’s requirements are fully achieved.
Buyers choose Cathy for her ability to truly listen to her clients wants and needs. By asking them a series of point-on-questions, all aimed to find the perfect affordable “dwelling”. A place close to their heart, their “safe haven” – “home sweet”. As a Listing Agent, the same applies, through: promotions, to branding, to marketing your home during this important time. She will use her skills: pricing, networking and arbitrating with the goal to sell your most important asset as quickly as possible.
Cathy believes in professionalism and currently has taken over 400+ hours of additional real estate education all aimed to help YOU. She will provide you exceptional customer service and build relationships with people based on reliability, integrity and honesty to ensure each transaction is transparent and stress free.
Cathy married her grad school class-mate. They have two now adult successful children and a wonderful daughter-in-law. They foster and adopt dogs and currently have two: Eli and Molly.
Cathy’s Manta/Motto: Family, Faith & Friends by my side, each is a Blessing.
My passion is people.
Cathy is a:
• Full Time Realtor
• Member of MetroTex Association of REALTORS, plus Committee of Forms & Contracts for 2 years
• Member of MetroTex Association of REALTORS, Forms & Contracts Committee 2016/17
• Designation ALHS, ABR, SRES, SRS
• Member of DFW/AMA (DFW/American Marketing Association) plus, Committee of Membership 2011,plus Dallas “Marketer of the Year for BRANDING”
• Member of the Dallas Museum of the Arts 2016+
• Member of The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden, 2016+
• Member of Dallas Society of Visual Communication, plus award winner
• Member First Methodist Church Grapevine
• Visiting Member Highland Park United Methodist Church
• Volunteered for several foundations for children and fostering animals
• Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Club.